New Sales finder website package for the complete seo solution - £1850
Drive news sales with our new sales finder website package, with organised and planned seo built in for best possible results.
Who is this website package aimed at?
Ready to take advantage of the internet and get your online profile working for you? Attracting and converting new sales opportunities for you. Doesn’t matter what the size of your business, if you have products & services people are using search engines to find; then you will definitely benefit from a professional Drupal cms (content management system) with built in planned SEO (search engine optimisation) to reach favourable ranking and increase visitors to your website.
Visitors that have an interest in your products & services.
Drupal CMS has great seo features and added security.
What will you get for your money?
- Custom home page
- 20 pages
- CMS content management system, easy upload for you to add, modify or remove content from your website.
- Phone/Tablet Responsive
- Professional site speed
- Hand over with video instruction
- I year hosting & site back ups
- SSL certificate for 1 year
- Domain registration
- Contact webform
- social media links install
- 5 free stock images
- video frames
- Google analytics install
- Snagging support for two months
- SEO analysis and plan
- Identify & install key words
- H1 tag, meta descriptions, alt image
- search engine submission
AND two months FREE seo package support (value £225 per month), that includes
- Ongoing SEO targetting planned key search queries
- News story uploads
- Weekly Social media posts
- Google Business listing posts and information updates
- Website maintenance
- Content updates or changes
- Website software & security updates
- Web browser version updates
- Monthly reports, Google analytics
- Ongoing online sales & marketing support and advice
- Reduced rates on further website development
- business emails
- website database files hosting
It takes time to develop a quality website, built professionally to function as it should. You will always get what you pay for, a cheap quick fix is not a long term business solution.
We charge £40 per hour and £80 per hour for senior developer time. We would expect to produce a starter level website in 10 or 15 days, with about 40 developer hours allocated and couple of hours for a senior developer.