Shopping website package with uber cart and secure payment gateway
Includes everything from New Sales finder website package
Create and Convert new sales opportunities with our new sales finder website package, including organised and planned seo built in for best possible results.
Starting with a solid, scalable and secure cms (content management system) like Drupal is vital for the best prossible results from any shopping cart addition.
Pricing is dependent on number of products and features, also support needed to make graphics ready and quoted per project.
Who is this website package aimed at?
Ready to take advantage of the internet and get your online profile working for you? Attracting and converting new sales opportunities for you. Doesn’t matter what the size of your business, if you have products & services people are using search engines to find; then you will definitely benefit from a professional Drupal cms (content management system) with built in planned SEO (search engine optimisation) to reach favourable ranking and increase visitors to your website.
Visitors that have an interest in your products & services.
Drupal CMS has great seo features and added security.
What will you get for your money?
- Custom home page
- up to 20 pages, plus shopping cart
- CMS content management system, easy upload for you to add, modify or remove content from your website.
- Phone/Tablet Responsive
- Professional site speed
- Hand over with video instruction
- I year hosting & site back ups
- SSL certificate for 1 year
- Domain registration
- Contact webform
- Social media links install
- 10 free stock images
- Video frames
- Google analytics install
- 1 month FREE seo package support
- SEO analysis and plan
- Identify & install key words
- H1 tag, meta descriptions, alt image
- Search engine submission
AND one months FREE seo package support, that includes
- SEO planned & measured
- Social media posts
- News story uploads
- Google Business listing posts and information updates
- Website maintenance
- Content updates or change
- Website software & security updates
- Web browser version updates
- Monthly reports, Google analytics
- Ongoing online sales & marketing support and advice
- business emails
- website database files hosting
It takes time to develop a quality website, built professionally to function as it should. You will always get what you pay for, a cheap quick fix is not a long term business solution.
We charge £40 per hour and £80 per hour for senior developer time. We would expect to produce a starter level website in 4 or 5 days, with about 20 developer hours allocated and couple of hours for a senior developer.