Lock-down does not mean holiday, why not use this time to prepare your business for the day lock-down is lifted. What do you think that will look like? Everyone scrambling to put their companies back together, picking up where they left off.
What about new sales? I suspect the companies fastest to build a new sales stream will have the best chance of recovery.
So what can you do?
1. Update your website content, so important and often overlooked. It is always best that your website showcases your most up to date products & services, it’s the least people expect and could be costing your dearly if not.
2. Investigate your website analytics, get to grips what the stats mean for you and put in action a plan on how to improve the numbers.
3. Put an online sales & marketing plan in place for a 3 to 6 month period, with planned news story & social media updates. Ideally build this into your normal working week, become a habit, so that you don’t need another lock-down to get started again.
What are the benefits?
1. You will improve your chances of new sales conversions, that has been well proven.
2. By taking an active interest in your online profile, you’ll get better at it and keep increasing that percentage of sales conversion.
3. Getting to grips with this technology can only help your business identify new opportunities that online engagement might have for your customers, allowing you to take advantage quickly.
“The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and starting on the first one.”
― Mark Twain
Catchy web design is a local website designer and developer, we offer the complete service from site design and development to online campaigns, seo and site maintenance.